Dec 15, 2011

November 2011

I did it! I'm blogging about November and December isn't even over! It's good for me because it forces me to do some of my scrapbook pages so hopefully I can make this a habit and get some previous years done and have books for the girls of their childhood to give to them when they get older. But they are never getting older right?? I'm really loving this age despite the screaming, tattling and testing the limits because at the core of it they both are really well behaved kids and I couldn't be prouder of them.

So with that said on to November. E1 turned 4! It really is impossible since she was just born not more than a moment ago. For my spunky little princess we had a Fancy Tea Party pulling some inspiration from the Fancy Nancy series of books which are fun for girls of all ages. We even read one of the books Fancy Nancy and the Delectable Cupcakes it was lots of fun and after reading the book we each decorated a strawberry (pink!) cupcake to enjoy. All the girls (and even some of the dad's) really enjoyed all the dressing up and pretend play.  After the sugar rush Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner for birthday celebrations part 2. It was a great day and lots of fun for all.


The rest of the month was low key getting the routine of work-school-play-church down and enjoying family time. For Thanksgiving we went to my mom's house for a family Christmas exchange with her family and then headed over to good family friends to have Turkey dinner with them. It was a great day full of yummy food and time relaxing with family and friends, there really is nothing better.





No comments: