Happy Mothers Day! (A little over a week late!) Here's me with my darling-munchkin-silly-monkey-pants-Elle. We had a fun day with my Mom, Dad, sister, bil, and Tim going out to eat after a concert at church. After lunch we (minus Tim, Dad & E who went home for naps) went to the tulip festival in washington park. I took tons of pictures but I need to edit them down some to post :).

Tim's parents got a swing set for Elle and she thinks its grand and loves to stand at the top of the slide, she has a thing for being high and making me think she going to fall so it freaks me out. She also loves to be pushed on the swing. She'll even sit in there swinging long enough for me to get a picture of her! We've since gotten some sand down on the tarp as that area in the yard had alot of blackberry bushes and well we pulled alot out it helps to give definition to the play area, and well its just fun!

I have more pictures of yard work ot come and my garden boxes! My dad put them together for me for mothers day and I've been slowly layering them with dirt, top soil, peat, compost and garden soil on the top. Need a little more garden soil and I'm go for planting. So excited to see if I can grow anything! I'm impatient though so we shall see how well this works.

No comments:
Post a Comment