Nov 17, 2008

Birthday Pictures

So I’m only 17 days lat but you’ll forgive me right??

Elianah’s birthday party was the day after Halloween on the 1st of November. We had a great Halloween Trick-or-Treating with our little butterfly.



After all the fun she was so sleepy she just wanted to hang out with mommy and daddy caught this picture of our tired out girl.



The morning of the party we rushed to get some last minute things done in the house (like hang the wall paper trim lol!) and get some of the food ready. I have an amazing family and friends who helped by making and bringing food and I am so thankful for all that they did to make Elianah’s birthday special!


It’s a Jungle Out There!


Some birthday out-takes : )










On the actual day we went out for her birthday :)


3 comments:

AllisonDacia said...

What a cute birthday girl. I can't get over how much hair she has!

Lindsay said...

Love your blog, Melinda! Great job! Elianah is absolutely adorable, as always!!

McLeodx5 said...

i LOVE her hair...WOW is all i have to say! looks like a great birthday!