Nov 17, 2008

All Fixed Up

Now that I'm all fixed up I'll be posting pics soon :)

While you wait you can see my invitation/card designs at http://simplymelinda.blogspot.com/ and now that I know what I'm doing (haha!) you'll see a new look for that blog too ;)

If you'd like me to design your blog (I'll even help you out with the code) you can email at simplymelinda (at) gmail.com cost will be $30 for a basic design (background, header, 4 side images & signature) if you want less we can negotiate all that too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm loving the new blog set ups :)

ok.... as for my new blog header-

asweetwife.blogspot.com

A Sweet Wife
life as a Shugar Bride

(this way after the wedding, i can be Shugar Wife and not stop the blogging, you know ;) )

ummm, yeah- that owl is fantastic :)
(especially because of the heart on his tummy)

i don't really need a whole layout- just the header :) I'm so excited about this!!!