E. is officially sleeping in her own room all night and even for naps! This is such a great thing as she has been in a pack-in-play in our room off and on for the longest time as she didn't sleep well in her room. Now she's getting a good full nights sleep and knows when bed time is and goes right to sleep (well most nights). Naps have been easier too, right after lunch she gets washed up and is ready to nap, all nice and predictable like. She has also recently figured out the whole fork bit and only resorts to her hands if it can't get on the fork. She's getting quite good at this and if there isn't a fork next to her plate she asks for one in Elianahese as there is very little english being spoken around the house but she does have definite words/motions for most things.
We also have quite the little dancer, she loves when music comes one and she dances around, I'm just waiting for her to figure out the jump thing you know shes trying but still wants at least one foot on the floor isn't quite ready to let them both leave the ground yet.
I think tomorrow nights project is going to be making some muffins, I really want buleberry ones so I think I might make some after work.
Also I'm in the begining stages of planning my summer garden and I'm going to try and document the process here. We'll see how both projects go, as there is a bush planted in the exact location that gets the best sun in our shaded sandy backyard so that just might have to go.

1 comment:
Glad you finally blogged. Great update. It's nice to see our little girl getting so big.
Post a Comment