
I finally finished our Christmas cards :) now to print and send them! But for those of you not on our mailing list we wanted to send out a little Christmas love to you as well!
I had my cookie exchange last Friday and I had fun (I hope those who came did too!) and will defiantly be doing it again next year as well. I already have some fun ideas of what to do for next year too. Any one up for a Christmas in July cookie exchange (hehehe)????
Tim and I also went to a concert on Sunday night and enjoyed it very much and it has kicked me off into the Holiday season. Now I just need to finish the outside decorations and then get ready for our Christmas Open House tomorrow. I've realized now that we are in a house I really don't have many decorations (a tree and some stockings and a pillow) so I'll be hitting the after Christmas sales to see if anything grabs my eye for decorating next year.
And.... on to my morning. Completely uneventful :) Now Tim's on the other hand..... Elianah peed on the changing table so she went into the bath as this happened while daddy was looking for clothing and elle crawled all over her wet changing table. While in the bath there was a slight accident that needed to be scooped out and then all was well again in the world. What a way to start the day?
Lots of Love and Hugs!
Melinda
2 comments:
Melinda, I love your blog!! It's so colorful and cute. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. -Trisha-
Hey Melinda,
I love your Christmas card, very festive!! I love your blog too!! Very cute!
xoxo Ellie
Post a Comment