Oct 12, 2008

anyone want a cookie?

I know I know its months aways buuuuut......


I want to do an old fashioned cookie exchange -- you bring x dozen of your cookie (or bar but pref. cookie) and get to take home a share (and recipe as long as its not grandmas family secret) to have for your holiday gathering(s)

Festivities would be 1.5 months from now (see I'm not that crazy!) on Friday December 5th.

We will partake of cookies do some Christmas singing and kick of the season (post-turkeyday)

If you would like to or think you might be able to join please let me know and if you might have a friend who would like to join in as well. This way I can start planning out the invitations and figuring out logistics.

Hugs!!! :)

email me at - simplymelinda (at) gmail.com or comment here if you want in

4 comments:

Tim said...

I'm looking forward to eating all those cookies!

Sarah said...

hey! can't wait to see you in December..and can't wait to see Elianah!...so big and adorable now...have fun eating those cookies..

Amanda Bowden said...

Oooo! Can I have some?

Anonymous said...

you already know i how i feel about this.


December 5 = BEST DAY EVER.