On another note. Tim and I celebrated our 5th anniversary yesterday. Its amazing how fast time goes and how much can happen in 5 years. We have moved several times Tim and I completed our bachelor degrees, and Tim additionally completed his masters. To top all of that off we have a darling little girl who surprised us tonight. We went out for dinner to the Melting Pot which was amazing and we got to have alone time and just chat. But the super awesome part of the night was when we came home and Elianah was just hey whats up? She had such an awesome time with Courtney and was such a good baby that the dog gave more trouble than she did (go figure!)Aug 3, 2008
Face Lift
So I thought I needed a face lift for my blog so I made a background and thought ok so I'll just insert image here... WRONG! lol so after a few hours and a blog on how to edit a blog and photshop to make images for the images I didn't want on my blog and getting the color codes I thought wow I'm almost done... HAHA! I accidentally clicked off on something thinking this will make it easier and lost EVERYTHING! I started back and at least had a better idea of where I was going chose an easier template to modify and got back on track so now you see my beautified with much time and effort blog.
On another note. Tim and I celebrated our 5th anniversary yesterday. Its amazing how fast time goes and how much can happen in 5 years. We have moved several times Tim and I completed our bachelor degrees, and Tim additionally completed his masters. To top all of that off we have a darling little girl who surprised us tonight. We went out for dinner to the Melting Pot which was amazing and we got to have alone time and just chat. But the super awesome part of the night was when we came home and Elianah was just hey whats up? She had such an awesome time with Courtney and was such a good baby that the dog gave more trouble than she did (go figure!)
On another note. Tim and I celebrated our 5th anniversary yesterday. Its amazing how fast time goes and how much can happen in 5 years. We have moved several times Tim and I completed our bachelor degrees, and Tim additionally completed his masters. To top all of that off we have a darling little girl who surprised us tonight. We went out for dinner to the Melting Pot which was amazing and we got to have alone time and just chat. But the super awesome part of the night was when we came home and Elianah was just hey whats up? She had such an awesome time with Courtney and was such a good baby that the dog gave more trouble than she did (go figure!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks great! You are very talented...I had to use one of those pre-made templates for my blog (I am not very computer savvy).
emmaluv+1more from BBC
Post a Comment