Feb 12, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Its been a cold few weeks out here in NY! But we've been staying inside keeping warm for the most part. We've made a few outings for shopping and church but beyond that we've been staying warm inside and enjoying ourselves.


Elianah is starting to mimic what we do and its so cute I just can't help laughing and then she joins right in with the biggest grin and the cutest little giggle!


This pic was taken the other day on the way to get my hair cut. I couldn't believe how well she fit into the 6 month snow suit! We had a good trip in the car and I'm so thankful for our new carseat. She seems to think the infant carrier is beneath her and therefore it is an unacceptable means of transportation! The drama has started at such a young age. But we are doing much better in the new seat, even though it's still not the greatest. I'm thinking she gets semi-motion sick which is part of the problem so no long trips for us till this is over.


Here's an after pic of my new hair cut. I'm so happy with it and I love it! What an improvement over the drunken Wal*Mart cut I got back in May!


Tim officially started as the Sr. Pastor of Carman Road Alliance Church in Schenectady , NY last Sunday and also had his first board meeting! All went well and we are excited about the potential of this church and have jumped in full force on getting things done. Over the next few weeks I'm going to be helping Tim get the web-site up and running of which we are very excited about. Work for me is going well and I'm really enjoying my new job and being able to work from home with Elianah.It's tough but so worth it and Tim has been great at taking care of her when he's home so I can get everything done (even at odd hours of the night).


I recently got into digital scrapbooking (need a creative outlet and this was such a natural one for me) and finally finished my first page! WOOHOO!


That's all for now will update more on another day.

No comments: